LABBRAND, a Labbrand Group company, is a leading global brand consultancy founded in China in 2005.
As your guiding partner for brand innovations, LABBRAND channels the power of your brand towards accelerated growth. With expertise in Naming, Branding and Innovations, LABBRAND drives your brand forward amidst shifting business environments.
Through seamless coordination of Insights, Strategy, Naming and Design, LABBRAND creates brand identity and brand innovations that strengthen brand equity.
As the Designer based in our Shanghai headquarters, you will contribute to the approach, ideate and develop integrated brand design solutions that are strategic and culturally relevant to the market and client business context. You will be actively involved in landing impactful design solutions that bring to reality the brand objectives, combining the expertise of identity, packaging, communication, digital and environmental practices. You will be contributing to the consultancy team process, ensuring the successful realization of design deliverables and achieving project excellence.
Through your journey in Labbrand Group, you will become a brand expert in tune with the latest state of the art in the branding field.
Project Excellence I We see beauty in each project: we aim to make every human and enterprise uniquely brilliant and beautiful, how about you?
- Ideate concepts and develop project deliverables, as well as other departments for cross-disciplinary projects and comprehensive branding journeys.
- Help client project the Brand Universe brought through our creations.
- Advocate performance of excellence with a great sense of accountability, integrity, and results-orientation.
- Be responsible for the quality of deliverables and final checks before sharing with the client
- Contribute to design process meetings and participate in client presentations and briefings.
- Communicate with clients to better understand their needs and respond efficiently.
Client Engagement I We build journey with clients, guide them through unique, various and exciting projects. Are you ready to build a new journey, too?
- Collaborate with Business and Account Management Department to activate existing clients and develop new clients.
- Support ECD and BAM on engagements, during and after project completion to enhance client loyalty.
- Support Business and Account Management for account management.
- Support to manage client expectation that we have been thorough and show our magician personality.
- Manage client expectation by showcasing the value of our process, approach and culture of design.
- Provide hybrid design realizations and implementation that illustrate the robustness of our design solution.
Thought Leadership I You will become a brand expert in tune with the latest state of art in the branding field.
- Use Labbrand branding tools as invisible tool to guide the presentation of our design.
- Frame the business challenge beyond design – show we have the expertise and experience to envision further.
- Collaborate in capturing internal best practices as well as develop/learn and apply innovative methodologies to expand the design capabilities of the team and company.
- Demonstrate strong insights and understanding of macro, category, and design trends to be reflected in both project excellence and thought leadership publications. Contribute to the content generation of Labbrand articles, press or news release, case studies and awards application.
Team Development I You have the opportunity to experience freedom to explore and embark on new territories, shall you take it?
- Implement of quality enhancement within the organization, department, processes, and tools.
- Become a member of our consultancy culture, learn and apply innovative methodologies to meet specific goals:
- Brand Development, Project Management, Effective Communication and Relationship Build.
Note: this responsibilities list is non-exhaustive.
- Result and customer oriented
- Strong sense of accountability and responsibility withintegrity and trust
- Ability to progress autonomously and strong learningability
- Collaborative sense
- Cross cultural Sensitivity with proficiency in Englishas well as Mandarin
Creative Design Specific:
- Bachelor degree or above, major in Graphic Design, Visual Communication Design or related field is a plus
- At least 5 years’ work experience in branding agency or design agency, mainly experience in packaging design for FMCG international brands. Other expertise is a plus
- Excellent skill in Adobe cs5, include: illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign Sensitive to packaging design production that ensures design standards are maintained right down to the smallest piece of back of pack copy
- Quality acumen with an attention to details Skilled at design thinking and highly solution driven
- Ability when required, to think and work independently, to achieve results with minimal supervision
LIFE AT LABBRAND GROUP
MASTER OUR HUMAN POWER TO SHAPE THE FUTURE
We are passionate about exploration
We explore new territories with a passion for the branding industry—from the power of words & ideas to digital & culture transformation, from B2C to B2B, from Shanghai headquarters to APAC and worldwide. We are multi-cultural and diverse, we are in tune with the latest trends in the branding field, and always growing.
We work at the forefront of branding
We are our clients’ guiding partner. We work with Fortune 500 brands and industry leaders around the world, including Porsche, Coca-Cola, Marvel, Medtronic, XCMG by providing constantly evolved service, improved brand methods and unique brand technology. We are surrounded by dynamic, open-minded, passionate, curious and brave people
We are enthusiastic about life
Our office is creative and spacious, located in heart of a deeply rooted cultural landmark of the city, we continously get inpiration from our surroundings as well as each other, we take the opportunity to enrich our lives and nurture our culture, we are always exposed to new things and celebrate our development with pleasure and pride.
We excel in team performance
We believe in the power of teamwork. Through teamwork, our Human Power comes to life, impacts our clients, and shapes the future. We believe that progress in team performance is an ongoing pursuit. Our team leaders are caring and accessible. With their experience and management skills, our leaders keep us learning about how to better perform as a team.