VISUAL / UI DESIGN LEAD
MADJOR is the Labbrand group’s digital agency. Our mission is to help clients deliver signature digital brand experiences that effectively build long-term brand differentiation. To do so we combine our capabilities in insights, technology, strategy and experience design. Our projects include digital lifestyle insights, digital brand experience design, workshops, new product/service design and development of digital platforms, as well as delivery of content and campaigns.
As the Visual / UI Design Lead of Madjor, you will report to Director of experience, Innovation and Strategy. You will lead and drive sophisticated visual & UI design solutions for our clients. By collaborating with business team and supporting Director, you will activate existing clients and develop new clients. Provide leadership, training and coaching is also your mission to achieve great team performance.
Through your journey in Labbrand Group, you will become a brand expert in tune with the latest state of the art in the branding field.
Project Excellence I We see beauty in each project: we aim to make everyhuman and enterprise uniquely brilliant and beautiful, how about you?
- Define concepts and visual narratives that are grounded in strategy and culture.
- Design visual experiences for web, print, social media, emails, landing pages, banners and other assets. Create designs such as user interface, layouts, brand identity and iconography to a high standard.
- Contribute to the creation and definition of flexible design systems and visual languages
- In charge of defining art direction and evolving existing visual centers and guidelines for the organization.
- Has a sharp eye for design and excellent attention to detail.
- Is comfortable with and confident to define concepts and visual narratives that are grounded in strategy and culture.
Client Engagement I We buildjourney with clients, guide them through unique, various and exciting projects.Are you ready to build a new journey, too?
- Partner with strategy, innovation, experience, and project management to ensure the project meets objectives and deadline.
- Proactively participate and contribute to digital project proposals preparation, attending pitch meetings and presentation meetings.
Thought Leadership I You will become a brand expert in tune with thelatest state of art in the branding field.
- Solid grasp of graphic, web and typographic design principles and a good understanding of current web technologies.
- Own the ability to handle multiple projects and priorities, timely and efficiently, in a fast-paced environment.
- Has an equal mix of conceptual thinking and design craft.
- Is able to create and craft innovative award winning work.
Team Development I You have the opportunity to experience freedom toexplore and embark on new territories, shall you take it?
- Work across specialty and be a source of inspiration for the entire MADJOR team
- Provide support to other team members in showcasing our industry-leading perspectives
Note: this responsibilities list is non-exhaustive.
- 5+ years’ experience in designing for the web, including experience with responsive design, mobile/web interfaces in the B2C and B2B space.
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Digital Design, related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Advanced command of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Fireworks), Figma and Keynote
- Prototyping and Motion design experience is a plus
- Fluent in English, spoken and written.
LIFE AT LABBRAND
MASTER OUR HUMAN POWER TO SHAPE THE FUTURE
We are passionate about exploration
We explore new territories with a passion for the branding industry—from the power of words & ideas to digital & culture transformation, from B2C to B2B, from Shanghai headquarters to APAC and worldwide. We are multi-cultural and diverse, we are in tune with the latest trends in the branding field, and always growing.
We work at the forefront of branding
We are our clients’ guiding partner. We work with Fortune 500 brands and industry leaders around the world ,including Porsche, Coca-Cola, Marvel, Medtronic, XCMG by providing constantly evolved service, improved brand methods and unique brand technology. We are surrounded by dynamic, open-minded, passionate, curious and brave people
We are enthusiastic about life
Our office is creative and spacious, located in heart of a deeply rooted cultural landmark of the city, we continously get inpiration from our surroundings as well as each other, we take the opportunity to enrich our lives and nurture our culture, we are always exposed to new things and celebrate our development with pleasure and pride.
We excel in team performance
We believe in the power of teamwork. Through teamwork, our Human Power comes to life, impacts our clients, and shapes the future. We believe that progress in team performance is an ongoing pursuit. Our team leaders are caring and accessible. With their experience and management skills, our leaders keep us learning about how to better perform as a team.