LABBRAND, a Labbrand Group company, is a leading global brand consultancy founded in China in 2005.
As your guiding partner for brand innovations, LABBRAND channels the power of your brand towards accelerated growth. With expertise in Naming, Branding and Innovations, LABBRAND drives your brand forward amidst shifting business environments.
Through seamless coordination of Insights, Strategy, Naming and Design, LABBRAND creates brand identity and brand innovations that strengthen brand equity.
Being the bright and responsible Corporate Branding Specialist based in our Shanghai headquarters, you will help to develop and manage our own brands to be more powerful and successful. You will keep track of our brand images, explore branding activities to promote our brand, share our knowledge and insight on different platforms online and offline, and help maintain public relationship with correspondents, media and related associations.
PROJECT EXCELLENCE │We see beauty in each project: we aim to make every human and enterprise uniquely brilliant and beautiful, how about you?
• Support in the development of our corporate branding collateral for our global offices.
• Support in the execution of online and offline events for Labbrand Group and its brands, including but not limited to webinar, livestreaming, forum and all internal events.
• Coordinate with vendors, agencies, and third parties on different event management affairs, including but not limited to execution and resources allocation.
• Ensure all activities/events to be complied with company policy and SOP.
• Support the corporate branding activities of subsidiary companies of Labbrand Group
CLIENT ENGAGEMENT │We build journey with clients, guide them through unique, various and exciting projects. Are you ready to build a new journey, too?
• Assist in customer relationship management including customer data base maintenance, targeted e-mail campaign, etc.
• Assist in the creation and management of Business Development specific collateral like case studies, client testimonial and campaign materials.
• Support in developing and maintaining relationship with media.
Note: this responsibilities list is non-exhaustive.
• Native Chinese, fluent in spoken English, strong writing ability in both English and Chinese
• Result and customer oriented, pay close attention to detail.
• Have strong passion about new branding and marketing tactics
• Strong sense of accountability and responsibility with integrity and trust
• Ability to progress autonomously and strong learning ability
• Collaborative sense
• Cross cultural Sensitivity
• Bachelor degree or above, major in public relations, journalism, marketing management, advertising, English Literature or related fields
• Strong writing capability with a passion for content creation
• Brand thinking and capacity for abstraction
• Good sense of aesthetics; design or art background is a plus.
• Quality acumen with an attention to details
• Excellent communication and organizational skills, good business sense.
• Translation experience is a plus
BEING A LABBRANDIAN
We are an independent agency with comprehensive services and transparent, accessible management.
You will be working with leading and rising brands.
You will collaborate and continuously learn from the most driven and caring directors.
You will find inspiration to be switched on, on tune with the trends and always learning.
LIFE AT LABBRAND
Our office is creative and spacious, located in a deeply-rooted cultural landmark of Shanghai.
We are explorers and we have entrepreneur spirit.
Our team is multi-cultural and has diverse background.
You will be surrounded by dynamic, open-minded, passionate, curious and brave people.