MADJOR is the digital brand experience agency under Labbrand Group. Its mission is to help clients deliver signature digital brand experiences that effectively build long-term brand differentiation.
MADJOR evaluates the UX performance and builds optimized brand experiences that address pain points for the end customers. MADJOR combines its capabilities to handle the ongoing management of the communication, digital assets, and product and service innovation for its clients.
Being the Associate Creative Director(Art Base) of Madjor based in our Shanghai Headquarter, you will lead to working with strategy consultants and content planners, develop strong, innovative concepts for digital visual content across touch points (WeChat, Weibo, video, retail, other social, website, apps…) and formats (images, animations, H5 sites, videos, 3D etc…). You will represent MADJOR’s digital design expertise towards existing and prospective clients. You’ll also have the opportunity to act as an internal thought leader regarding digital content, educating the team on latest best practices.
You will be actively not only involved in charge of internal and external production needs, from key assets creation and ongoing content to photo and video shooting, but also involved in the consultancy team process, contributing to the successful realization of design deliverables and achieving project excellence. You will create meaningful and impactful digital strategies through systematic analysis and inspired creativity, bring a brand to life digitally based on deep insight. Working with a skillful and multicultural team, you will be enabled to deliver excellence.
Through your journey in Labbrand Group, you will become a brand expert in tune with the latest state of the art in the branding field.
Project Excellence I We see beauty in each project: we aim to make everyhuman and enterprise uniquely brilliant and beautiful, how about you?
- Manage and contribute to a variety of creative projects in content creation, digital and 360 branding projects, from ideation to crafting.
- In charge of internal and external production needs, from key assets creation and ongoing content to photo and video shooting.
- Generating clear ideas and concepts in tandem with the interactive front end designers on tasks like interactive design online (app, website) and O2O (experience design with digital interaction).
- Recommend required resources and technology needed to execute assigned projects.
- Think proactively about new and innovative design solutions, stay on top of current trends in all online channels and technologies.
- Prepare creative assets (layouts, slides, etc.) for company presentations and company owned advertisements that support image and brand recognition requirements.
- Communicate with clients to understand and respond to their needs efficiently.
Client Engagement I We build journey with clients, guide them through unique, various and exciting projects. Are you ready to build a new journey, too?
- Collaborate with Business and Account Management team to activate existing clients and develop new clients.
- Deliver well-prepared proposals and make successful presentations for clients.
- Supervise or take charge of brand strategy proposals, attending pitch meetings and presentation meetings.
- Support Business and Account Management team for account management.
- Communicate with client, during and after project completion to enhance client loyalty.
- Organize the development of compelling case studies from completed projects, as well as relevant articles to promote Labbrand Group Design service and showcase the value of our work.
Thought Leadership I You will become a brand expert in tune with thelatest state of art in the branding field.
- Keep yourself informed about all latest trends in digital design and technology/tools.
- Be able to act as a thought leader and push forward new frame works and methods for digital design when needed.
- Frame the business challenge beyond digital design – show we have the expertise and experience to envision further.
- Collaborate in capturing internal best practices as well as develop/learn and apply innovative methodologies to expand the digital design capabilities of the team and company.
- Demonstrate strong insights in design trends and keeping updated on newest trends, to reflect in both project excellence and thought leadership articles/pieces.
Team Development I You have the opportunity to experience freedom toexplore and embark on new territories, shall you take it?
- Guide team to learn new knowledge and techniques, providing strategic guidance on service and experience design including all aspects of application and touchpoints.
- Coach and inspire the team in design thinking and strategy, creation and client management, etc. Implement quality improvement, including organization, process, and tools.
- Develop/learnand apply innovative methodologies to meet specific goals: Sales Skills, Customers Efficient Communication, Customer Service, etc.
Note: this responsibilities list is non-exhaustive.
- Strong sense of account ability and responsibility with integrity and trust
- Progressing autonomously and outstanding in updating knowledge and skills
- Collaborative sense Cross Cultural
- Sensitivity with proficiency in English as well as Mandarin
- Ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Curious and like to experiment and tinker with different projects.
- You are always trying to learn more to stay ahead
- Bachelor degree or above, major in Visual art, Visual Communication Design or related field is a plus
- At least 8-10 years’ work experience in branding agency or design agency, mainly experience in digital design for international brands. Other expertise is a plus
- Hands on experience with typography, color, web layout design, print production, image selection Proficient use of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, XD or other visual design andwire-framing tools
BEING A MADJORIAN
We are an independent agency with comprehensive services and transparent, accessible management.
You will be working with leading and rising brands.
You will collaborate and continuously learn from the most driven and caring directors.
You will find inspiration to be switched on, on tune with the trends and always learning.
LIFE AT LABBRAND
Our office is creative and spacious, located in a deeply-rooted cultural landmark of Shanghai.
We are explorers and we have entrepreneur spirit.
Our team is multi-cultural and has diverse background.
You will be surrounded by dynamic, open-minded, passionate, curious and brave people.