MADJOR is the digital brand experience agency under Labbrand Group. Its mission is to help clients deliver signature digital brand experiences that effectively build long-term brand differentiation.
MADJOR evaluates the UX performance and builds optimized brand experiences that address pain points for the end customers. MADJOR combines its capabilities to handle the ongoing management of the communication, digital assets, and product and service innovation for its clients.
Being the Senior Art Director of Madjor based in our Shanghai Headquarter, You will lead to working with digital communication team, Be able to quickly interpret business needs and client briefs and turn them into compelling creative solutions. You will represent MADJOR communication’s design expertise towards existing and prospective clients. You’ll also have the opportunity to act as an internal thought leader regarding design content, educating the team on latest best practices.
You will be actively not only involved in charge of internal and external production needs, but also involved in the consultancy team process, contributing to the successful realization of design deliverables and achieving project excellence. You will create meaningful and impactful digital communication strategies through systematic analysis and inspired creativity, bring a brand to life digitally based on deep insight. Working with a skillful and multicultural team, you will be enabled to deliver excellence.
Through your journey in Labbrand Group, you will become a brand expert in tune with the latest state of the art in the branding field.
Project Excellence I We see beauty in each project: we aim to make everyhuman and enterprise uniquely brilliant and beautiful, how about you?
- Manage and contribute to a variety of creative projects in concept development, content creation, digital and 360 branding projects, from ideation to crafting.
- Representing MADJOR communication’s design expertise, help clients project brought forward by creations.
- In charge of internal and external production needs, from key assets creation and ongoing content to photo and video shooting.
- Generating clear ideas and concepts for campaign, video story and activation ideas.
- Think proactively about new and innovative design solutions, stay on top of current trends in all online channels and technologies.
- Prepare creative assets (layouts, slides, etc.) for company presentations and company owned advertisements that support image and brand recognition requirements.
- Communicate with clients to understand and respond to their needs efficiently.
- Lead multiple projects from conception to completion in accordance with deadlines.
Client Engagement I We build journey with clients, guide them through unique, various and exciting projects. Are you ready to build a new journey, too?
- Deliver well-prepared proposals and pitch ideas confidently, make successful presentations and the creative vision clearly to clients.
- Collaborate with Business and Account Management team to activate existing clients and develop new clients.
- Support Business and Account Management team for account management. Communicate with client, during and after project completion to enhance client loyalty.
- Support marketing initiatives to promote Madjor Design offerings, including attending events, forum and networking activities.
- Organize the development of compelling case studies from completed projects, as well as relevant articles to promote Labbrand Design service and showcase the value of our work.
Thought Leadership I You will become a brand expert in tune with thelatest state of art in the branding field.
- Keep yourself informed about all latest trends in creative design
- Be able to act as a thought leader and push forward new frameworks and methods for creative design when needed
- Collaborate in capturing internal best practices as well as develop/learn and apply innovative methodologies to expand the creative design capabilities of the team and company.
- Demonstrate strong insights in design trends and keeping updated on newest trends, to reflect in both project excellence and thought leadership articles/pieces.
Team Development I You have the opportunity to experience freedom toexplore and embark on new territories, shall you take it?
- Oversee junior designers and share clear directions. Maintain an awareness of status and project deliverables of team members’ work
- Coach and inspire the team in design thinking and strategy, creation and client management, etc.
- Implement quality improvement, including organization, process, and tools.
- Develop/learn and apply innovative methodologies to meet specific goals: Sales Skills, Customers Efficient Communication, Customer Service, etc.
- Guide team to learn new knowledge and techniques, providing strategic guidance on service and experience design including all aspects of application and touchpoints.
Note: this responsibilities list is non-exhaustive.
- Strong sense of accountability and responsibility with integrity and trust
- Skilled at design thinking and highly solution driven
- Progressing autonomously and outstanding in updating knowledge and skills
- Collaborative sense Cross Cultural Sensitivity with proficiency in English as well as Mandarin
- Ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Curious and like to experiment and tinker with different projects. You are always trying to learn more to stay ahead
- Bachelor degree or above, major in Graphic Design, Visual art, Visual Communication Design or related field is a plus
- At least 8-10 years’ work experience in branding agency or design agency, mainly experience in digital design for international brands. Other expertise is a plus
- Hands on experience with typography, color, web layout design, print production, image selection
- Strong, innovative concepts for digital visual content across touch points (WeChat, Weibo, video, retail, other social, website, apps…) and formats (images, animations, H5 sites, videos, 3D etc…).
- Proficient use of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, XD or other visual design and wire-framing tools
LIFE AT LABBRAND
MASTER OUR HUMAN POWER TO SHAPE THE FUTURE
We are passionate about exploration
We explore new territories with a passion for the branding industry—from the power of words & ideas to digital & culture transformation, from B2C to B2B, from Shanghai headquarters to APAC and worldwide. We are multi-cultural and diverse, we are in tune with the latest trends in the branding field, and always growing.
We work at the forefront of branding
We are our clients’ guiding partner. We work with Fortune 500 brands and industry leaders around the world ,including Porsche, Coca-Cola, Marvel, Medtronic, XCMG by providing constantly evolved service, improved brand methods and unique brand technology. We are surrounded by dynamic, open-minded, passionate, curious and brave people
We are enthusiastic about life
Our office is creative and spacious, located in heart of a deeply rooted cultural landmark of the city, we continously get inpiration from our surroundings as well as each other, we take the opportunity to enrich our lives and nurture our culture, we are always exposed to new things and celebrate our development with pleasure and pride.
We excel in team performance
We believe in the power of teamwork. Through teamwork, our Human Power comes to life, impacts our clients, and shapes the future. We believe that progress in team performance is an ongoing pursuit. Our team leaders are caring and accessible. With their experience and management skills, our leaders keep us learning about how to better perform as a team.