LABBRAND, a Labbrand Group company, is a leading global brand consultancy founded in China in 2005.
As your guiding partner for brand innovations, LABBRAND channels the power of your brand towards accelerated growth. With expertise in Naming, Branding and Innovations, LABBRAND drives your brand forward amidst shifting business environments.
Through seamless coordination of Insights, Strategy, Naming and Design, LABBRAND creates brand identity and brand innovations that strengthen brand equity.
Being the (Senior) Designer based in our Shanghai headquarters, you will contribute to the approach, ideate and develop integrated brand design solutions that are strategic and culturally relevant to the market and client business context. You will be actively not only involved in landing impactful design solutions to bring to reality their brand ideas combining the expertise of identity, packaging, communication, digital and environmental practices, but also involved in the consultancy team process, contributing to the successful realization of design deliverables and achieving project excellence. You will engage effectively with stakeholders and brands, going beyond expectations with passion to ultimately create impact through design.
Through your journey in Labbrand Group, you will become a brand expert in tune with the latest state of the art in the branding field.
Project Excellence I We see beauty in each project: we aim to make everyhuman and enterprise uniquely brilliant and beautiful, how about you?
- Create impactful visual experiences for a wide range of clients, both domestic and international; Develop concepts and deliver comprehensive solutions ona range of design projects.
- Collaborate with the team of Designers and Senior Designers to develop project deliverables, as well as other departments for cross-disciplinary projects.
- Help client project the brand’s visual universe brought by our creations.
- Contribute to design process meetings and participatein client presentations and briefings; Perform as project manager for selected projects with the supervision of the director.
- Communicate with clients to better understand their needs and respond efficiently.
Client Engagement I We build journey with clients, guide them through unique, various and exciting projects. Are you ready to build a new journey, too?
- Collaborate with Business and Account Management team to activate existing clients and develop new clients.
- Support Business and Account Management for account management.
- Communicate with client, during and after project completion to enhance client loyalty.
- Manage client expectation that we have been thorough and show our magician personality.
- Provide hybrid design application/implementation.
- Develop compelling case studies (content/visuals) from completed projects.
Thought Leadership I You will become a brand expert in tune with thelatest state of art in the branding field.
- Assist Executive Creative Director to capture internal best practices, develop, learn and apply innovative methodologies to meet specific goals.
- Use our 4 facets as invisible tool to guide the presentation of our design.
- Frame the business challenge beyond design –show we have experience and we see further.
- Contribute to content development: i.e. articles, presentations that reflect Labbrand thought leadership on design topics.
Team Development I You have the opportunity to experience freedom toexplore and embark on new territories, shall you take it?
- Implement quality improvement, including organization,process, and tools.
- Develop/learn and apply innovative methodologies to meet specific goals: Sales Skills, Customers Efficient Communication, CustomerService, etc.
- Assist ECD to guide team to learn new knowledge and techniques.
- Coach the team, conduct performance evaluation and improve the quality of team members on a regular basis. Note: this responsibilities list is non-exhaustive.
- Result and customer oriented
- Strong sense of accountability and responsibility withintegrity and trust
- Ability to progress autonomously and strong learningability
- Collaborative sense
- Cross cultural Sensitivity with proficiency in Englishas well as Mandarin
Creative Design Specific:
- Bachelor degree or above, major in Graphic Design, Visual Communication Design or related field is a plus
- At least 5 years’ work experience in branding agency or design agency, mainly experience in packaging design for FMCG international brands. Other expertise is a plus
- Excellent skill in Adobe cs5, include: illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign Sensitive to packaging design production that ensures design standards are maintained right down to the smallest piece of back of pack copy
- Quality acumen with an attention to details Skilled at design thinking and highly solution driven
- Ability when required, to think and work independently, to achieve results with minimal supervision
BEING A LABBRANDIAN
We are an independent agency with comprehensive services and transparent, accessible management.
You will be working with leading and rising brands.
You will collaborate and continuously learn from the most driven and caring directors.
You will find inspiration to be switched on, on tune with the trends and always learning.
LIFE AT LABBRAND
Our office is creative and spacious, located in a deeply-rooted cultural landmark of Shanghai.
We are explorers and we have entrepreneur spirit.
Our team is multi-cultural and has diverse background.
You will be surrounded by dynamic, open-minded, passionate, curious and brave people.