MADJOR is the digital brand experience agency under Labbrand Group. Its mission is to help clients deliver signature digital brand experiences that effectively build long-term brand differentiation.
MADJOR evaluates the UX performance and builds optimized brand experiences that address pain points for the end customers. MADJOR combines its capabilities to handle the ongoing management of the communication, digital assets, and product and service innovation for its clients.
The Digital Innovation Director is based in our Shanghai headquarters. With the support of the MADJOR team, you manage your own digital innovation projects, from insights to recommendations and implementation. You act as the lead consultant and mentor within the project team. You are also responsible for building further our thought leadership on innovation internally and externally to increase MADJOR’s visibility in the industry.
You report directly to the LABBRAND GROUP CEO. And you have the opportunity to work closely with all the GROUP’s teams. Namely, you would collaborate with LABBRAND Brand Strategists to enhance the brand building together; and contribute your expertise in cultural transformation projects of SpringPillar.
Through your journey in Labbrand Group, you will become a brand expert in tune with the latest state of the art in the branding field.
Project Excellence I We see beauty in each project: we aim to make everyhuman and enterprise uniquely brilliant and beautiful, how about you?
- Lead the projects planning and define project milestones, deliverable formats and coordinate resources to execute different work streams.
- Plan the resources for each of your projects and lead consultants (strategist, UX designer, UI designer, technologist and videographer, and others) across LABBRAND GROUP in the successful delivery of your innovation projects.
- Oversee execution and ensure quality of outputs in terms of innovativeness, relevancy to client and clarity.
Client Engagement I We buildjourney with clients, guide them through unique, various and exciting projects.Are you ready to build a new journey, too?
- Support BAM team (Business andAccount Management) in expanding the client base and developing existing accounts through leading the development of proposals.
- Act as innovation ambassador within the industry, being active in workshops, keynote presentations, conferences and events (own or by others) to guide our clients through unique, various and exciting project.
Thought Leadership I You will become a brand expert in tune with thelatest state of art in the branding field.
- Oversee MADJOR’s suite of products including deliverables, methodologies and frameworks.
- Based on market demands and client feedback, constantly fine-tune existing products and initiate the development of new products when relevant.
- Develop content for MADJOR and LABBRAND’s publications that demonstrates our POV on key topics of relevance to our clients.
- Act as an internal thought leader, promoting strategic thinking within the entire MADJOR team through knowledge sharing.
- Gain inspiration within LABBRAND GROUP on brand innovation through different perspectives to become a brand expert ultimately.
Team Development I You have the opportunity to experience freedom toexplore and embark on new territories, shall you take it?
- Implement quality improvement, including organization, process, and tools.
- Guide and coach team members ontheir path to acquiring new knowledge and skills.
- Supervise and mentor for key accounts and strategic projects, input on offer optimization, organize internal sharing of brochures/useful slides and general knowledge materials.
- Bachelor’s degree or above, with at least 8-10 years’ work experience in relevant fields including digital marketing, strategy, branding or design agency and tech.
- Experience in a start-up environment a plus Strong sense of accountability and responsibility with integrity and trust
- Progressing autonomously and outstanding in updating knowledge and skills
- Collaborative sense, cross-cultural sensitivity with proficiency in English as well as Mandarin
- Ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Curious and eager to experiment with different types of projects
- Striving to learn more to advanceand stay ahead
BEING A MADJORIAN
We are an independent agency with comprehensive services and transparent, accessible management.
You will be working with leading and rising brands.
You will collaborate and continuously learn from the most driven and caring directors.
You will find inspiration to be switched on, on tune with the trends and always learning.
LIFE AT LABBRAND
Our office is creative and spacious, located in a deeply-rooted cultural landmark of Shanghai.
We are explorers and we have entrepreneur spirit.
Our team is multi-cultural and has diverse background.
You will be surrounded by dynamic, open-minded, passionate, curious and brave people.