MADJOR is the digital brand experience agency under Labbrand Group. Its mission is to help clients deliver signature digital brand experiences that effectively build long-term brand differentiation.
MADJOR evaluates the UX performance and builds optimized brand experiences that address pain points for the end customers. MADJOR combines its capabilities to handle the ongoing management of the communication, digital assets, and product and service innovation for its clients.
Being the UX, Associate Director in MADJOR, you will lead the design and UX practice, being responsible for UX design, enabling MADJOR’s high-quality design standard to support the drive for quality, consistency and efficiency in delivering our end user experiences.
You will be responsible to activate existing clients and grow new partner-clients through collaborating with Labbrand VPs, supporting AMs and developing vertical clients. You will leverage your depth and breadth of skills in this area, inspire and guide the team as well as be hands on in design in terms of management, execution, and reporting to deliver excellent results and rare combination with technical hard skills, which are priority.
You will be the champion of MADJOR UX Product offering, targeting to increase our industry profile to attract clients, and responsible to advise our team on the necessary technical knowledge and new technologies to deliver bold digital innovation ideas.
Through your journey in Labbrand Group, you will become a brand expert in tune with the latest state of the art in the branding field.
Project Excellence I We see beauty in each project: we aim to make everyhuman and enterprise uniquely brilliant and beautiful, how about you?
- Lead the development of a digital product covering hard design and craft skills, research of UX solutions; as well as supervisi on & follow up on development process.
- Collaborate with client stakeholders, subject matter experts, researcher colleagues, designers and digital analysts to identify business requirements and user insights.
- Interconnects the dimensions of UX design, UX research and Brand experience with Performance marketing and Development.
- Incharge of briefing, vetting, selecting and managing vendors (or the relevantteams) to carry out the execution of technical development projects.
- (Assist in) scoping and leading proposals individually and/or together with the business team to develop new clients.
- (Assistin) managing UX projects financials, identifying opportunities to upsell and increase project gross margin.
- Conducting user research to validate user insights from stakeholders and subject matter experts as well as uncover additional user needs.
- Designing and conducting usability testing interviews / sessions.
Client Engagement I We build journey with clients, guide them through unique, various and exciting projects. Are you ready to build a new journey, too?
- Develop signature digital experiences for our clients that improve the customers’ experience, generate tangible business impact and build defendable brand equity.
- Develop MADJOR vertical Industry reputation and client base. Support BAM team (BD & Account Management) to communicate with client, during and after project completion to enhance client loyalty. Build strong relationships with our client contacts and anticipate their needs.
- Contribute to the KPI of up-sale of BAM team.
- Acts as an advocate for User Experience across the business and maintain strong relationships to help educate and identify / shape future project demand.
Thought Leadership I You will become a brand expert in tune with thelatest state of art in the branding field.
- Keep yourself heavily interested in emerging UX trends and be the go-to person for UX insights in Labbrand.
- Act as an evangelist internally by educating team members (consultants, account managers and creative teams) on the latest UX design trends and available solutions.
- Contribute to MADJOR’s intellectual leadership efforts through articles, media outreach, conference participation etc… to present MADJOR’s philosophy as it relates to UX design.
Team Development I You have the opportunity to experience freedom toexplore and embark on new territories, shall you take it?
- Work collaboratively & flexibly with team members to take on feedback and continuously improve.
- Deliver Coaching to critical team members.
- Work closely with HR to develop and apply department specific training.
- Defines and manages a team towards the digital product or platform vision, this being the UX direction.
- Native Chinese & working proficiency in English required. Other language combinations will be considered
- Graphic/Industrial/Experience or Service Design academic background. UX-related specialty /courses /certifications, Communication/Advertising
- 5 years or more of experience in a relevant related client or agency side position
- Ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Curious and like to experiment and tinker with different approaches. You are always trying to learn more to stay ahead
- Experienced in client management & presentation skills
- Have both UX capability and an understanding of brand and business strategy
- A strong understanding of digital production scope, process, schedules andtechnology and are great at coordinating internal and external resources
- Capable of explaining UX design concepts in simple terms and to tell a real story around the UX solutions you propose
- Working knowledge or can code for web/mobile app experience Fluent in latest visual design tools, such as Figma, Sketch and Adobe XD
BEING A MADJORIAN
We are an independent agency with comprehensive services and transparent, accessible management.
You will be working with leading and rising brands.
You will collaborate and continuously learn from the most driven and caring directors.
You will find inspiration to be switched on, on tune with the trends and always learning.
LIFE AT LABBRAND
Our office is creative and spacious, located in a deeply-rooted cultural landmark of Shanghai.
We are explorers and we have entrepreneur spirit.
Our team is multi-cultural and has diverse background.
You will be surrounded by dynamic, open-minded, passionate, curious and brave people.