LABBRAND, a Labbrand Group company, is a leading global brand consultancy founded in China in 2005.
As your guiding partner for brand innovations, LABBRAND channels the power of your brand towards accelerated growth. With expertise in Naming, Branding and Innovations, LABBRAND drives your brand forward amidst shifting business environments.
Through seamless coordination of Insights, Strategy, Naming and Design, LABBRAND creates brand identity and brand innovations that strengthen brand equity.
Being the Associate Director, Business & Account Management based in our Shanghai headquarters, you will be the growthengine and key advocator of our own brand, working to achieve our business target. You will actively engage our prospects and existing clients. You will form and grow trust-based client relationships and prepare the right product offerings to fulfill clients’ needs. You also ensure a smooth transition from business development to project teams, and identify innovative approaches to BD and company growth.
Through your journey in Labbrand Group, you will become a brand expert in tune with the latest state of the art in the branding field.
Project Excellence I We see beauty in each project: we aim to make everyhuman and enterprise uniquely brilliant and beautiful, how about you?
- Establish a bond with Directors and Clients in on-going projects.
- Operate as the lead contact point for all matters of the client.
- Support and coordinate involvement of other teams for cross department projects.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions according to the client’s business objectives.
- Proposal presentation/ quote preparation/ formatting/mailing etc. to clients for new opportunity.
Client Engagement I We build journey with clients, guide them through unique, various and exciting projects. Are you ready to build a new journey, too?
- Build and maintain account management, including attending events, forum, and presentation meeting regularly on a strategic level to activate regular customers.
- Conduct proposal presentation in a storytelling way andcommunicate the story clearly.
- Qualifying the right opportunities for Labbrand Group.
- Initiating and leading external conversations as well as manage and mobilize internal resources to deliver RFP responses, detailedproposals, pitch presentations and other supporting pitch materials.
- Ensuring that new business is leveraging BD existing material (creds, bios, client references, benchmark proposals) effectively to maximize reach and conversion.
- Providing strategic suggestion on product improvement and supporting the top management to set the overall business development strategy.
- Reactivate dormant clients proactively to grow the business.
Thought Leadership I You will become a brand expert in tune with thelatest state of art in the branding field.
- Being expert in operating Labbrand CRM system, managing the pipeline of new business opportunities and implementing more active use of the CRM system to boost the business (analytics implementation and monitoring).
- Collaborating with the Corporate Branding team to design the optimum strategy for being front of mind for new business target audiences, including optimizing our credentials.
- Develop campaign programs to reach specific targets and monitor their performance.
Team Development I You have the opportunity to experience freedom toexplore and embark on new territories, shall you take it?
- Assist to develop/learn and apply innovative methodologies to meet specific goals.
- Sales Skills,Customers Efficient Communication, Customer Service, etc.
- Assist to guide team to learn new knowledge and techniques.
Note: this responsibilities list is non-exhaustive.
- Strong sense of accountability and responsibility with integrity and trust
- Ability to progress autonomously and strong learning ability
- Collaborative sense
- Cross cultural sensitivity with proficiency in English as well as Mandarin
Business & Account Management Specific:
- Bachelor degree or above, major in marketing, management, international business or related field is a plus
- At least 6 years’ work experience in account management, business development, qualitative research, strategic marketing, consulting/advertising
- Excellent sense of quality acumen even when runningseveral projects at a time
- Brand thinking and capacity for abstract thought
- Capability of relationship building and decision making
- Potential to grow towards independent decision making
- Possess flexibility based on the changing environment
- Skilled at maintaining client relationships
BEING A LABBRANDIAN
We are an independent agency with comprehensive services and transparent, accessible management.
You will be working with leading and rising brands.
You will collaborate and continuously learn from the most driven and caring directors.
You will find inspiration to be switched on, on tune with the trends and always learning.
LIFE AT LABBRAND
Our office is creative and spacious, located in a deeply-rooted cultural landmark of Shanghai.
We are explorers and we have entrepreneur spirit.
Our team is multi-cultural and has diverse background.
You will be surrounded by dynamic, open-minded, passionate, curious and brave people.