Labbrand is the leading China-originated global brand consultancy with regional operations in APAC (Shanghai, Singapore), Europe (Paris), and North America (New York, Vancouver). By bringing excellence together from market & consumer research, brand strategy, verbal identity and design, we create meaningful brand journeys.
We drive forward the positive power of branding.
Our leading expertise and unique perspectives are recognized by international awards as well as global media outlets including BBC, The New York Times, The Economist, Bloomberg, CBNWeekly and more.
Being the proactive and persuasive Consultant, Brand Verbal Strategy based in our Shanghai headquarters, you will work with us together to develop and transform leading and innovative workflow and methodologies into operational brand naming solutions. You will contribute to take charge of Verbal Identity Creation, project operation and coordinate cross-department collaboration. You will assist Creative Director to grow trust-based client relationships, share your ideas to develop client-ready solutions, support cross-department collaborations including business development and knowledge sharing, and assist director to lead a skillful and multicultural team to deliver excellence.
- Assist Department Head to take charge of verbal identity creation for all projects.
- Organize project flow, including verbal identity and content creation, screening, and testing, with a great sense of accountability for project methodology and goal
- Deliver high quality reports and project outcomes to the clients timely
- Coordinate with other departments for cross-department projects and keep related parties informed during the whole process
- Collaborate with Business and Account Management team to activate existing clients and develop new clients. Supervise or take charge of verbal identity proposals, attending pitch meetings and presentation meetings.
- Support marketing activities to promote verbal identity offerings.
- Facing clients directly through emails, phones, conference calls, client meetings and presentations, etc. on a regular basis
- Communicate with clients to understand and respond to their needs efficiently
- Detect the questions and pain points of the client and provide with your own point of view and solutions
- Establish and maintain a trustworthy relationship with the clients
- Assist Department Head to capture internal best practices as well as develop/learn and apply innovative methodologies to meet specific goal,
- Contribute to content development: article, presentations, etc…that reflects Labbrand thought leadership on verbal identity topics
- Assist Department Head to guide team to learn new knowledge and techniques.
Note: this responsibilities list is non-exhaustive.
- Result oriented and customer orientation
- Strong sense of accountability and responsibility with integrity and trust
- Ability to progress autonomously and strong learning ability
- Collaborative sense
- Cross cultural Sensitivity with proficiency in English as well as Mandarin
Position Specific Competencies:
- Planning and Prioritization skills
- Ability to implement a performance management
- Propensity to build relationship and loyalty
- Anticipation and solving of conflicts
- Developing and Motivating others
- Ability to Delegate effectively
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor degree or above, major in Language, Marketing, Economics, Sociology
- Creative thinking and concept digging
- Good understanding of branding with branding mindset
- Master Chinese language with delicate perspective and cultural sensitivity
- Curious, passionate, open minded
BEING A LABBRANDIAN
Our organizational structure enables flexibility and independence in the way of working, giving you the trust and autonomy to hone your skills and continuously progress at Labbrand.
We respect and stimulate the innovation of ideas, and are dedicated to give sense to all our projects and work, helping you to enjoy creating a meaningful brand and your impact on its success.