In this fast-changing world, a company must transform from within to break through the barriers holding back growth.
On the theme of “breakthrough”, Labbrand Group will be hosting 7 live events starting from September 6, 2022. Our branding experts will share their insights surrounding topics of globalization, the Metaverse, brand localization, corporate cultural innovation, and more.
We sincerely invite you to sign up for Labbrand Group’s 2022 “Lab Talk” event series. Can’t wait to meet you!
Session 1: Metaverse: A New World for Your Brand Verbal Identity
- Gain insights into the Luxury brands naming in the Metaverse
- Find out which naming typology fits your brand
- Learn how to create your own unique verbal identity solution
Session 2: The Keys to Speed up and Sustain Global Success
- 3 common problems of Chinese enterprises going global
- 3+ top cases analysis of globalization success
- 2 secret weapons to expand and thrive overseas
Session 3: Strategic Communication Fundamentals to Amplify Your Brand Influence in China
- The danger of taking no action: 3 key questions and 9 major pain points for foreign enterprises entering China
- How to get 1.4 billion people to know you
- Clever strategic communication cases
- The benefits of making the right moves
Session 4: Culture at the Heart of Breakthrough Innovation
- Cultural evolution of consumer subconsciousness
- Links between subconsciousness and rational cognition
- Projections on innovative brand expressions
Session 5: Metaverse: The Evolution or Revolution of Brand Experience?
- 4 Best practices for your first metaverse experience
- Manage metaverse experience by brand experience model
- Investment and return: challenges of the metaverse experience
Session 6: Cultural Innovation and Design
- Redefining the innovation paradigm and our perceptions on value.
- Play a different game beyond present category culture.
- How to design authentic narratives and purpose-led experiences to engage your audiences.
Session 7: Corporate Culture: The Magic Behind Brand Transformation
- The most common culture and behavior gaps we see
- Translating potential to valuable
- Empowering brand innovation and business growth