MADJOR is the Labbrand group’s digital agency. We work with clients to improve their brands through digital experience. We handle the on-going management of your communication, digital assets, and product and service innovation.
We evaluate the UX performance and build optimized brand experiences that address pain points for end customers. We break down recommendations into manageable steps that bring experiences to life and unlock RO.
Our client base includes companies such as Porsche, Starbucks, Haagen Dazs, Volkswagen and LVMH Maisons.
DESCRIPTION OF THE POSITION
Being the Head of communication team, part of our on-going expansion of MADJOR based in Shanghai Headquarters, you will oversee the effectiveness and efficiency of the communication team output, you will act as a champion of MADJOR’s vision to drive business growth of MADJOR. You will act as a thought leader to capture the latest digital trend, share and inspire with the team to expand the digital capabilities of the team and company.
You will also have the opportunity to collaborate with other team members to navigate the UX and Innovation project to grasp the complete understanding of our digital branding service.
Through your journey in Labbrand Group, you will become a brand expert in tune with the latest state of the art in the branding field.
PROJECT EXCELLENCE │We see beauty in each project: we aim to make every human and enterprise uniquely brilliant and beautiful, how about you?
- Managing overall creative concept and execution; efficient and effective cross function communication.
- Oversee execution and ensure high quality standards in all creative: Provide creative leadership for the team and grasping the creative quality, working closely with other project members from project ideation through to conceptual development and project delivery.
- Communicate with clients to understand and respond to their needs efficiently.
- Oversee key accounts with hopefully complex stream of transversal projects: plan resources, key client and team sharing, to constantly elevate quality and client engagement.
CLIENT ENGAGEMENT │We build journey with clients, guide them through unique, various and exciting projects. Are you ready to build a new journey, too?
- Be active in general business development (networking, presenting at events, pursuing new industries, target groups and geographic areas, etc.).
- Work with BAM team (BD and AM) to respond to incoming inquiries, attend client meetings, and develop proposals and quotes.
- Act as a champion for MADJOR’s vision, providing clients reasons to reach out to MADJOR as a partner for their digital branding needs.
- Lead the development of proposals that serve client needs and maximize MADJOR’s profit.
- Participate in client projects and key account management as required.
THOUGHT LEADERSHIP │You will become a brand expert in tune with the latest state of art in the branding field.
- Invent new ideas for branding, advertising, and marketing campaigns and understand the constant changes and fresh approaches to advertising.
- Be able to act as a thought leader and push forward new frameworks and methods for digital brand experience when needed.
- Collaborate in capturing internal best practices as well as develop/learn and apply innovative methodologies to expand the digital capabilities of the team and company.
- Demonstrate strong insights in digital trends and keeping updated on newest trends, to reflect in both project excellence and thought leadership articles/pieces.
TEAM DEVELOPMENT │You have the opportunity to experience freedom to explore and embark on new territories, shall you take it?
- Coach and inspire the team in digital planning, experience, creation and client management, etc.
- Implement quality improvement, including organization, process, and tools.
- Develop/learn and apply innovative methodologies to meet specific goals: Sales Skills, Customers Efficient Communication, Customer Service, etc.
- Guide team to learn new knowledge and techniques, providing strategic guidance on service and experience design including all aspects of application and touchpoints.
Note: this responsibilities list is non-exhaustive.
- Bachelor’s degree or above, major in Marketing Management, Public Relations, or related field is a plus
- Native Chinese & working proficiency in English required. Other language combinations will be considered
- 8 years or more of experience in a relevant related client or agency side position
- Ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Curious and like to experiment and tinker with different approaches. You are always trying to learn more to stay ahead
- Experienced in client management & presentation skills
Digital Communication Specific:
- A strong understanding of digital production scope, process, schedules and technology and are great at coordinating internal and external resources
- Capable of explaining digital communication concepts in simple terms and to tell a real story around the digital platforms you propose
- Capable of being a storyteller for the social content to tell a real story around the digital creative concepts you propose
BEING A MADJORIAN
We are an independent agency with comprehensive services and transparent, accessible management.
You will be working with leading and rising brands.
You will collaborate and continuously learn from the most driven and caring directors.
You will find inspiration to be switched on, on tune with the trends and always learning.
LIFE AT MADJOR
Our office is creative and spacious, located in a deeply-rooted cultural landmark of Shanghai.
We are explorers and we have entrepreneur spirit.
Our team is multi-cultural and has diverse background.
You will be surrounded by dynamic, open-minded, passionate, curious and brave people.