LABBRAND, a Labbrand Group company, is a leading global brand consultancy founded in China in 2005.
As your guiding partner for brand innovations, LABBRAND channels the power of your brand towards accelerated growth. With expertise in Naming, Branding and Innovations, LABBRAND drives your brand forward amidst shifting business environments.
Through seamless coordination of Insights, Strategy, Naming and Design, LABBRAND creates brand identity and brand innovations that strengthen brand equity.
DESCRIPTION OF THE POSITION
Being the organized and active Business Consultant based in our Shanghai headquarters. You will be the booster of our business by winning our clients’ hearts and minds with our brand strength.
Through your journey in Labbrand Group, you will grow towards a brand expert and excellent project manager in tune with the latest state of the art in the branding field.
PROJECT EXCELLENCE │We see beauty in each project: we aim to make every human and enterprise uniquely brilliant and beautiful, how about you?
- Assist to proposal presentation/quotes making/formatting/mailing and so on to clients for new opportunity.
- Assist to organize the development of compelling case studies and newsletters (content/visuals) from completed projects, as well as relevant articles to promote Labbrand consulting services.
- Establish a bond with Directors and Clients in on-going projects.
- Support other teams for cross department projects.
CLIENT ENGAGEMENT │We build journey with clients, guide them through unique, various and exciting projects. Are you ready to build a new journey, too?
- Build and maintain a solid and trustworthy client relationship.
THOUGHT LEADERSHIP │You will become a brand expert in tune with the latest state of art in the branding field.
- Collaborating with the Corporate Branding team to design the optimum strategy for being front of mind for new business target audiences, including optimizing our credentials.
TEAM DEVELOPMENT │You have the opportunity to experience freedom to explore and embark on new territories, shall you take it?
- Implement of quality enhancement within the organization, department, processes, and tools.
Note: this responsibilities list is non-exhaustive.
- Result and customer oriented
- Strong sense of accountability and responsibility with integrity and trust
- Ability to progress autonomously and strong learning ability
- Collaborative sense
- Cross cultural Sensitivity with proficiency in English as well as Mandarin
Business Specific Competencies:
- Bachelor degree or above, major in social science or related field is a plus
- 1-2 years working experience in account management or business development
- Brand thinking and capacity for abstraction
- Capability of relationship building and decision making
- Possessing the flexibility based on the changing environment
BEING A LABBRANDIAN
We are an independent agency with comprehensive services and transparent, accessible management.
You will be working with leading and rising brands.
You will collaborate and continuously learn from the most driven and caring directors.
You will find inspiration to be switched on, on tune with the trends and always learning.
LIFE AT LABBRAND
Our office is creative and spacious, located in a deeply-rooted cultural landmark of Shanghai.
We are explorers and we have entrepreneur spirit.
Our team is multi-cultural and has diverse background.
You will be surrounded by dynamic, open-minded, passionate, curious and brave people.