LABBRAND, a Labbrand Group company, is a leading global brand consultancy founded in China in 2005.
As your guiding partner for brand innovations, LABBRAND channels the power of your brand towards accelerated growth. With expertise in Naming, Branding and Innovations, LABBRAND drives your brand forward amidst shifting business environments.
Through seamless coordination of Insights, Strategy, Naming and Design, LABBRAND creates brand identity and brand innovations that strengthen brand equity.
Being the Account Executive based in our Shanghai headquarters, you are filling in project management role and guide the team to work towards the flawless deliverables for on-going project. As part of the Account Management team, you will have the opportunity to learn and experience the work of the different departments of a brand consultancy agency: market research, brand strategy, creative brand identity development (naming and design), digital and social innovation.
You are the bridge between our clients and project teams, and you will ensure smooth collaboration with project teams and optimize execution that is relevant to the client’s culture and expectations.
Through your journey in Labbrand Group, you will grow towards a brand expert and excellent project manager in tune with the latest state of the art in the branding field.
PROJECT EXCELLENCE │We see beauty in each project: we aim to make every human and enterprise uniquely brilliant and beautiful, how about you?
- Support Senior Account Manager in analyzing client needs, participate in defining project strategy and take charge in project daily execution along with core project team.
- Preparing project planning, timelines and monitoring on project progress through the internal coordination and communication with different project teams (including Designers, Copy Writer, Strategist, Creative Director etc.)
- Ensuring internal check points are completed and delivered to client according to project timeline.
- Participating in internal alignment and brainstorming sessions.
- Supporting in the organization and the running of meetings and other project milestones. Preparing internal brief, meeting minutes and project debrief.
- Data collection and analysis for social and digital projects. Prepare weekly and monthly reports according to project needs to guide project performance analysis. Provide proactive suggestions and insights to improve the performance.
- Constant audit on market best practice or competitors’ practice for relevant projects.
- Report making/Support on proposal making under the guidance of Senior Account Manager/ quote preparation/ formatting.
- Preparations of selling tools (credentials/case studies) for potential new prospects. Synthesizing past projects into compelling case studies.
CLIENT ENGAGEMENT │We build journey with clients, guide them through unique, various and exciting projects. Are you ready to build a new journey, too?
- Build and maintain a solid and trustworthy client relationship.
Note: this responsibilities list is non-exhaustive.
- Result and customer oriented
- Strong sense of accountability and responsibility with integrity and trust
- Ability to progress autonomously and strong learning ability
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Detail oriented
- Excellent listening skills
- Collaborative sense
- Cross cultural sensitivity with proficiency in English as well as Mandarin
Account Management Specific:
- Bachelor degree or above, major in advertising, PR, marketing, management, international business or related field is a plus
- 1 year work experience in account management, strategic marketing, consulting/advertising. Fresh graduates are acceptable depending on profiles
- Prior project management experience is not required but highly valued (minimum 6 months is considered valid)
- Familiar with Chinese digital marketing landscape
- Management experience with Chinese social media platforms (WeChat/Weibo/Douyin/Little Red Book) is a strong plus
BEING A LABBRANDIAN
We are an independent agency with comprehensive services and transparent, accessible management.
You will be working with leading and rising brands.
You will collaborate and continuously learn from the most driven and caring directors.
You will find inspiration to be switched on, on tune with the trends and always learning.
LIFE AT LABBRAND
Our office is creative and spacious, located in a deeply-rooted cultural landmark of Shanghai.
We are explorers and we have entrepreneur spirit.
Our team is multi-cultural and has diverse background.
You will be surrounded by dynamic, open-minded, passionate, curious and brave people.