LABBRAND, a Labbrand Group company, is a leading global brand consultancy founded in China in 2005.
As your guiding partner for brand innovations, LABBRAND channels the power of your brand towards accelerated growth. With expertise in Naming, Branding and Innovations, LABBRAND drives your brand forward amidst shifting business environments.
Through seamless coordination of Insights, Strategy, Naming and Design, LABBRAND creates brand identity and brand innovations that strengthen brand equity.
Being the Account Manager based in our Shanghaiheadquarters, you will fill a strategic function- you build our brand in yourdaily work and are the bridge between our clients and project teams. You areconfident and outgoing and passionate about brands and brand thinking. You willbe in tune with the developments and needs of key prospects and clients; youwill share our perspective and strengths pertaining to their key issues,propose solutions according to their needs, and ensure smooth collaborationwith project teams including execution that is relevant to the client’s cultureand expectations.
Through your journey in Labbrand Group, you will become a brand expert in tune with the latest state of the art in the branding field.
Project Excellence I We see beauty in each project: we aim to make everyhuman and enterprise uniquely brilliant and beautiful, how about you?
- Establish a bond with Directors and Clients in on-going projects.
- Operate as the lead contact point for all matters of the client. Support and coordinate involvement of other teams for cross department projects.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions according to the client’s business objectives. Proposal presentation/quote preparation/formatting/mailing etc. to clients for new opportunity.
Client Engagement I We build journey with clients, guide them through unique, various and exciting projects. Are you ready to build a new journey, too?
- Direct clients to appropriate products or services that fit their needs.
- Build and maintain account management, including attending events, forum, and presentation meeting regularly on a strategic level to activate regular customers.
Thought Leadership I You will become a brand expert in tune with thelatest state of art in the branding field.
- Collaborating with the Corporate Branding team to design the optimum strategy for being front of mind for new business target audiences, including optimizing our credentials.
Team Development I You have the opportunity to experience freedom toexplore and embark on new territories, shall you take it?
- Implement of quality enhancement within the organization, department, processes, and tools.
Note: this responsibilities list is non-exhaustive.
- Cross cultural sensitivity with proficiency in English as well as Mandarin
- Result and customer oriented
- Strong sense of accountability and responsibility with integrity and trust
- Ability to progress autonomously and strong learning ability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Collaborative sense
Account Management Specific:
- Bachelor degree or above, major in marketing, management, international business or related field is a plus
- 3-4 years’ work experience in account management, business development, qualitative research, strategic marketing, consulting/advertising
- Excellent sense of quality acumen even when running several projects at a time
- Brand thinking and capacity for abstract thought
- Capability of relationship building and decision making Potential to grow towards independent decision making Possess flexibility based on the changing environment
- Skilled at maintaining client relationships
BEING A LABBRANDIAN
We are an independent agency with comprehensive services and transparent, accessible management.
You will be working with leading and rising brands.
You will collaborate and continuously learn from the most driven and caring directors.
You will find inspiration to be switched on, on tune with the trends and always learning.
LIFE AT LABBRAND
Our office is creative and spacious, located in a deeply-rooted cultural landmark of Shanghai.
We are explorers and we have entrepreneur spirit.
Our team is multi-cultural and has diverse background.
You will be surrounded by dynamic, open-minded, passionate, curious and brave people.